Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Cool Twitter Story ...


Check out this awesome story.

It's a Must Read for everyone on the team who is interested in getting 1... 2... 3... sometimes MORE paid members in their Staged business every week without spending a dime to do it.

It has been really cool to watch what people are doing with the Staged system and what you are about to read is nothing short of EXCITING!


Hi guys. I thought I'd share a little system I follow every day because it's been working really well for my downline members and our team is growing daily.

Twitter is an invaluable resource for my team and I. We are each getting weekly paid upgrades in staged thanks to Twitter. Here is what we do:

Like anyone on the team already should be doing, we make as many Stages as we can. I usually make a few per day and it takes me maybe 10 minutes max.

In Twitter we search for MLM, Home Business, Make Money, Motivational Guru names, etc with huge numbers of Followers and we follow them. After a few days anyone who does not follow us back gets removed from our Twitter accounts.

We find quotes that are within the 140 character Twitter limit at web sites like http://www.greatminds.ie, along with bumperstickers and oneliners to add humor to our Tweets at sites like: http://www.ruighaver.net/bumperstickers/index.htm

We make a list of about 50-60 quotes and one liners that we can re-use. Every so often we'll spend time making more to add to our list of quotes. With Twitter you can never post a duplicate message that has a URL attached to it so when we re-use any that have a Stage link in them, we change them up just a little. This can be as simple as changing a word in the quote.

Throughout the day we randomly tweet a quote that our followers like to read. Every fourth or fifth tweet we insert a message containing a link to a Stage we built. We don't do this on every tweet because it could eventually become obvious that we are focusing on selling our followers something.

That being said, one of the beauties of Staged.com is that it's so easy to disguise your marketing efforts. I mean, most people view your Stage as just being a video that you want to share with them. They don't view it as an advertisement, even when they happen to click on one of your Stage banners!

You have to "massage" your list of followers though. What I mean by this is, provide solid quotes and sayings that are perhaps humorous, helpful, insightful, uplifting... you name it. Then, only on occasion do we throw in a Stage link.

The real "icing on the cake" comes when our followers with huge follow lists "re-tweet" our messages to their followers! That's when the traffic really starts to pour in.

Imagine my excitement when I'm following a guy who has 10,000 followers and he re-tweets one of my tweets that has a Stage link in it! It happens more than you might think.

Once I began using my system and generating a couple upgrades per week consistently, I decided to share it with my downline. So far it has been extremely duplicateable, meaning literally everyone on my team is doing it with success.

My last comment is to be patient. I have started many new Twitter accounts for myself with ZERO followers. I just kept working my system of following others and waiting for them to follow me. Then I'd see dollar signs whenever followers would re-tweet my tweets that contained a Stage link. You'll be surprised at how often this occurs.

We want to thank Michael L for sharing the exciting details of his system and would like to add that we had been following his success for the last month after noticing the growth of his team. Awesome work guys!

We hope you will give this a shot in your own Twitter account and when the upgrades start pouring in please send us your testimonial so we can share it with others! If you don't have a Twitter account you can get one in just minutes at twitter.com.

The Staged Team